PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a Load

DH is going to help me get the load I currently have to the hospital next week. It is a little overdue, but late is better than never I will get a count when I pack them all up to go...pillowcases too
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Well I didn't know what your group was about and am glad it got bumped up. It was hidden under quilt guild. Your story made me so sad and we just recently had a 7 week old baby die at the hands of a daycare so I will send you something in the near future. These stories upset me the most. How can anyone abuse a child. I will never understand.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your little one. Sending prayers and hugs.

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

I have 2 quilt tops ready to go to you. Will include backing but not sure how much bigger you need the backing to be. Do you use a LA so you need 6 extra inches or do you do FMQ and don't need that much extra.

Comment

Just wondering if you received my package with 2 quilt tops and backing I sent a few weeks ago? I lost my post office receipt so can't check. I hope you did.Thanks.

Comment

I do believe I did. I am sorry I didn't respond right away, but have not been feeling well. Thank you so very much. I am looking forward to putting them together.

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

ok good. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you are better. Let me know if you need more.

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
              Type: Public
              Topics: 77
              Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X