PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Haul

While I was away at the lake for last week, I received 3 packages. I forgot to have my mail stopped, because I actually left a day early. My daughter had to come rescue them from the impending storm we were about to have here. I only knew because Sandy informed me that hers had been delivered, and had surmised I was not at home.

SOOOOOOO!!! I received a package from Sandy, Carol (sewbizzy) and one from Barb (GrammaBabs). Much delight was had around here I can tell you. My youngest GD is a package opener with the greatest skill, and enthusiasm. Her arms were wearing out opening up and hanging up quilts for all to admire.

They are all beautiful, and filled with so much love. I can't thank all of you enough, for all that you do for me, and the kids at the hospital. I am truly humbled by the shear amount of quilts, pillow cases, tops, and fabric that I receive for my group to give to the kids. I am blessed beyond measure by the great woman in this group. Thank you all so very, very much.

I am going to try very hard to get pics of all of them as soon as I can. (having feet issues again, so having trouble standing and walking much)...but I will get them taken and posted as soon as I can.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

You are most welcome my friend... it is a joy to do something i love and know it's going to make someone else happy) My favorite part is when i tell a friend when they ask "where is this one going" and tell them Gabe's story and about his "super Gramma" who said that prayer so long ago ..... GB
    Hope he's doing well and enjoying some fishing from time to time) Love ya' muchly (my Gramma used to say that to me GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I am glad you received them Marilyn...I enjoy making them so much and giving to such a good cause...I am actually working on some others...hope to have them done and mailed next week...
      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
      Type: Public
      Topics: 77
      Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X