PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were NINE in the box

So I sealed it, printed a label, and it is sitting by the front door awaiting my departure to the local post office.

Headed your way, Dear, Sweet (okay, I digress), Marilyn!!

They are shy, so no pictures.

(Think I already have another four tops ready for quilting . . . my long-armer is backed up.)
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

You are awesome Sandy!!!...I am going to the post office this afternoon to mail some...I hope to have more for Marilyn in a week or so...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Oh my word. I got them from my daughter today. (she had to rescue 3 packages that were sitting on my carport while I was lazing away at the lake) My sweet Mackenzie is my 'official' package opener, and boy oh boy did she have fun today. They are all lovely...and the quilting, well I can't say enough about that. I think our favorite was the farm themed quilt with the quilted animals. I hope I can get pics that do them justice. Thank you my dear, dear friend for all you do for me and the kiddo's.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
      Type: Public
      Topics: 77
      Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X