PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery

I was finally able to make a delivery to the hospital. Gabe had to go for some testing (all which turned out great), and I felt well enough to pack them up, then DH loaded them for me. I took 36 quilts (least amount I think I have ever taken), but still so grateful and 100 pillow cases. Hopefully my health will allow me to do more before the next delivery.
    I want to thank each and everyone of my quilting angels that continually help me get quilts and pillowcases to them. You all rock. Much love and thankfulness to all of you. We will take more on the next delivery.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Marilyn, I am so glad you had a chance to take the donation items to the hospital....I will definitely get more quilts and pillowcases to you for the next delivery (already have some pillowcases made)...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't participate this time. I promise to be more productive for the fall delivery!!
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Yay. It's wonderful to be able to be part of your generosity

Comment

Marilyn..
          Shame on me... but now that i'm into the "quilting fool mode" i'll try to get something to you soon... don't know where the time goes!!! If we all just send one or two quilts.. it would really help you... Most of all i am really thrilled to hear that Gabe's test results were good... that is first and foremost.. give the little fella a hug from GrammaBabs and maybe post some pictures...) Hugs, Barbara
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
          Type: Public
          Topics: 77
          Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X