PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what is cute?

Has anyone else noticed Gabe in the new picture his grandmother put on the group? He is looking to his left, sort of asking the person who snapped the picture if he's doing it right.

Marilyn, every time I see his picture I just want to grab him up and get a good snuggle. Hope he's feeling better.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

He is feeling much better. Now if is Gran could just keep her feet under her...my world would be a lot less painful. BTW, he is an excellent little first aid helper. His sister on the other hand is more like her Paw, and goes in to instant panic. Man I love this little guy. And he love me to the ceiling fan
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I noticed it!!! They are both a couple of sweetie pies!!! As for the "boys"... for me there is just something special about them... can they give you fits and scare you to pieces... YES,,, but there is nothing like a Man and his Mom/Nana... At least in our family... My DH was a wonderful son, and I've been blessed to have a son just like him (take away some stuff), but all in all it's being treated like a princess...
      After the COC , I'm working on... I'm making a "Picu" quilt
      ? Do you need labels for the quilt... I LOVE the one Sandy has done.. GB
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Sandy needs to get her in-house quilter to finish - I have four PICU quilts in the queue.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
        Type: Public
        Topics: 77
        Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X