PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another box started

I just sent a box of quilts to you, and have another done already , one to sandwich and one I am working on. Have to run with them when the ideas are in my head. Plus its such a great cause I can't help but to keep making them The flannel backing on this one is so soft, the softest cuddliest flannel I have ever felt.
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

GF...you amaze me....you just knock them out one after another...so glad you are part of my group...and such a dear sweet friend...
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Just posted a picture of the 2nd quilt to go into the new box. I must be on a roll or something , these ideas pop into my head and I need to do them NOW! This is from the pokemon fabric I found while cleaning out fabric, 2nd one is being quilted and had just enough left for a pillowcase.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

here is the 2nd pokemon quilt and the pillowcase. that makes 3 for this box so far
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

4th and final quilt for this box. I will get these out next week one day. This is the JRR2 quilt from a JR I got in hobby lobby 2 years ago, pie ce of black and purle flannel from my stash for the back.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Okay, Miss April . . . when do you "WERK" and when do you SLEEP? Golly you sure stitch fast.
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Well sleep is ify. I am a morning person and have about 1 1/2 hours in the morning after tI get hubby off before I leave. I only work between 5 and 6 hours a day so time when I get home. PLUS when an idea gets in my head I have to make it NOW
              Sigmund Freud

Comment

April, I am at a loss for words ( that doesn't happen often ) I always feel like a little kid om Christmas morning everytime my mail lady.bings me a box from you. You are blessing so many lives with your generosity and talent. You certainly keep me humble. Thank you from the
                bottom of my heart.
                Love and hugs,
                Marilyn
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

Gotta get this one taped shut and on its way to you. As I said I don't have a lot of family to make for and this gives me reason to keep quilting. You know I love doing it or I would not be doing it. Such a good cause. It makes me happy and feel good.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 77
                  Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X