PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quilts on the way

boxed up 4 quilts to mail off to you tomorrow (Monday). Have another sandwiched but these filled this box so more will come later. As usual in my rush to box and send them I totally forgot to take any pictures.
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Iris... it's people like you that have convinced me to send my "use it up" quilts to Marilyn... I've come to the conclusion that at my age, there just aren't enough people in my "world" to give them to!!! It's got me enthusiastic about quilting again.. mine are not the best or most perfect quilting jobs,, but I know they will be loved and that's all that matters.. I have 2 to send along,, one more needs binding..I'm having fun looking over my "organized" fabrics (thanks to some encouragement from here).. and combining colors into simple and "funky" quilts... after all,, it wouldn't be GrammaBabs, if it wasn't a "bit out of the box"...
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I enjoy using up my fabrics like this its good for everyone. Not saying I don't but some for the quilts , but most is from my bins. And I agree I do not have enough people in my life to give to so this takes care of my need/want to sew.
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thank you so much April. I will be sure to take pics when I get them. I love you guys
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I got them and love all of them. It is like Christmas for me when I see Karen (my carrier) coming up the road. It is like having my own personal Santa. I love you gals for all you do for me and Gabe. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
          Type: Public
          Topics: 77
          Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X