Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindagie
    replied
    Are you talking 200 for the entire year? I'm sure I can do 6 this year; I just have to make it simple. I think I am making it harder than it shoud be, especially the quilting part.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied
    I think that number is quite doable. I have 3 done atm and more in planning stages.

Leave a comment:

• Spiff
    replied
    I think that will work. I have 2 tops I have to put the last borders on today. Need to go get backing fabric and they can be quilted.

Leave a comment:

• EsGrandma
    replied
    Have a quilt and two pillowcases ready - think that 200 sounds very reasonable - hopefully we can exceed this for the kids!!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied
    That's kinda how I was thinkin' Karen. It really isn't an undoable number.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied
    You know, with 25 people in the group that only comes out to 8 quilts each. Doesn't seem like a daunting number when you look at it that way. I have a couple tops already put together here, have to sandwich (ICK!) them and quilt. I need a sandwich elf, just hate that part.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied
    I have my first one destined for your cause all ready for the washing machine and I am so excited. It won't be my last one!!!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    started a topic What Should Our Goal Be?

What Should Our Goal Be?

I was wondering what everyone thought we should shoot for this year. I think 200. Can we do it?
PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
Type: Public
Topics: 77
Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X