Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiemern
    replied
    That is actually 3 deliveries though. Will Make the first delivery in June, then again in Nov.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied
    I have one done and another in the works. Found some nice juvenile prints while rumaging through the stash

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied
    Wow, that is a higher number than I realized. Still kicking myself for forgetting to bring that last bunch with me! Haha, a HUGE duh moment in my life. I'll have to start working on some again after the new year. Work is getting in my way on quilting time.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied
    That is an amazing number. The ones I have partially done are at the top of the list at the beginning of the new year. What a wonderful blessing you are to these kids and their families.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    started a topic Feeling so blessed.

Feeling so blessed.

Just sitting here thinking about how many quilts we managed to take to the PICU this past year. Since last November, we have delivered 178. That is amazing. To think that that many children have gotten our quilts and pillowcases. Thank you one and all that have contributed. Now if I can stay healthy this year, we will rock it again.
PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe

About this Group

This group is to make quilts for me to take to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital twice a year, in honor of my grand son. The goal is 50 every 6 months. We also take pillow cases
Type: Public
Topics: 77
Comments: 232

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X