Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 2018 and I'm back

Hello my fellow Coc friends!
    I can not believe I finally made it back in the MSQC! Seriously, it has been rough. Want to thank each one who has sent tops and blocks for me to finish. I have received some already this year. I am NOT caught up yet. lol

Someone in MIAMI FLORIDA sent me 3 lovely tops to be quilted - no name just an address in SW Miami. So I don't know who to thank - does anyone here? They are absolutely to die for COC's. The recipients will be very blessed when I can get them quilted.

Okay, here's the lowdown.
    Last year I know that I myself sent out 43 COC's. I know that we have members here who also send out COC's, so the total is a bit skewed. In other words, I am assuming at least 50. That's almost 1 A Week! So far this year, I have sent out 1. I have lots more to work on. My hands needed a break and my sewing machine doe not FMQ very well. I am working on my machine quilting skills - which really suck big time. ha!

I know you are going to ask so I will tell you, batting is needed, postage is needed. The smallest or lightest COC's now cost anywhere from $11 to $14 to mail. I have some backing sheets left. Thanks to those of you who also send backing with your blocks. That is a big plus!!!!!!!

For those who need my address it is: Blondie Spence 341 Fisher Hill Road, Eden, NC 27288
    If you prefer to send postage through paypal, you can do that using my gmail address: [email protected]

Please don't feel offended or dissed if you did not receive a thank you in the email or snail mail department. If I didn't have your addresses, I couldn't get back with you. Here is a big THANK YOU to each one here. You are more appreciated than you can possibly imagine!!
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Good to see you here. I will be placing money in your PayPal account today.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

So good to see you back! I believe Helen and I got 17 done in 2017. We have a a couple completed and a few in the works if you know of an immediate need.
      Donna

Comment

Thanks Robin! And Donna - I know how prolific you and Helen have been! Y'all are being such a big blessing!
        Sewing mends the soul.
        sigpic

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
        ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Miss Blondie - what width batting is best for you? Do you have space for a roll (a big one??) ((I don't want to know, but know someone who does!!))
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Sandy, sorry about forgetting to get back online and checking this out. You know how lame I can be. emails exchanged. Thanks!!!!!
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Well,if you need to be prodded now and then, I'm up for the game!! No stuns needed - just gentle finger pokes now and then.

Oh, have I said WELCOME BACK?
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

How wonderful to have you back.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Comfort Quilts

About this Group

A Circle of Comfort has been nicknamed COC - these are quilts made and sent to those who need a quilty hug and reminder that they are thought of, necessary, prayed for and loved
                Type: Public
                Topics: 109
                Comments: 644

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X