Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, it's March -

Hello Angels!

I was actually sitting down here for more than two minutes. I have been trying to read and get caught up but that is not happening.

Just wanted to touch base with y'all and the COC's. I have been stitching on COC's this year and have a fairly good list going. I also have mailed out 6 so far this year.

I have some tops left to work on that some of you have sent. If you happen to have a top and would like to get it finished and sent off, PLEASE email me at:

[email protected]

I am still in the throes of real life. I've been doing some stitching on some items besides COC's. But mostly it is family time with my grandson. The parents really need a bit of help each day and you know me, point me in that direction and poof! Shazaam, I am there.

Mom is doing very well at the moment. In January and in February she fell - the last time I coerced her into going to the dr's. She is okay, just not watching where she is going most of the time. My Sis has needed my help as well - she has a fairly bad case of Shingles - so, I've been helping cook for them and do the occasional drive by cleaning.

I am not going to promise I will be back online as soon as I would like to be, however - PLEASE - email me if you have questions and or requests. I do check my emails at least once a day.

Blessings to each and every one of you special dear ones.

Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Times like this I wish I was in NC to lend you a helping hand. I wield a mighty powerful wet mop!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

So happy to hear from you Blondie...you are one busy girl...I'm glad your you and your family are okay...hugs, Carol
      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Love seeing your post this morning Blondie girl! Happy to know you're still around and reading us! I miss you!
        sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Comfort Quilts

About this Group

A Circle of Comfort has been nicknamed COC - these are quilts made and sent to those who need a quilty hug and reminder that they are thought of, necessary, prayed for and loved
        Type: Public
        Topics: 109
        Comments: 644

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X