Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tally time for 2016

hey wonderful people

i know, I know, you think I have forgotten everyone. No, you must know me better than that.
    I sat and tallied up the COC's I have received, made and mailed for 2016. I was pleasantly surprised that we had mailed out 37. Now that is NOT counting the individual ones that came from this group that I did not complete, receive completed or mailed.

We DID good!

Congratulations on making a wonderfully loving impact on someone's life last year. On with this one!

Blessings

Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

That is awesome!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

That is fantastic. I know I have been sorely lacking in the quilting department this year. I am way down with my counts. Hope to get some stuff to you soon.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update Blondie.....miss you, but I know you are busy...hugs and blessings!
        Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Comfort Quilts

About this Group

A Circle of Comfort has been nicknamed COC - these are quilts made and sent to those who need a quilty hug and reminder that they are thought of, necessary, prayed for and loved
        Type: Public
        Topics: 109
        Comments: 644

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X