Comfort Quilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Taking a few extra minutes to sit and have another cuppa.

Getting two COC's in the mail today. FYI, we have sent out 22 COC's this year, with the two being mailed today that will bring the total to 24. Not as many as in years past but we still have a ways to go. Several of the COC's have gone to forum members/family.

I am doing okay with the unfinished tops/blocks. Still have a nice little pile to finish up. I will be needing backing and whenever anyone can help, some postage.

Marilyn, don't have the names of any children at this time but when I do, I will let you know.

I have taken to making a large pillowcase to slip the COC's in. Basically, it is about the size of a queen/king pillowcase.

Big hugs and blessings to my special ones here in this group for their faithfulness and friendship. This forum is such a haven for those needing some extra TLC. So many giving hands and willing hearts.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Blondie can you post the link for the PayPal so I don't have to search for it? Please? I'll be your best friend... ��
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

paypal is:
      [email protected]
      to not get gypped send as to a family or friend not as a payment. That is what my hubs says to do. He is the paypal king.
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Comfort Quilts

About this Group

A Circle of Comfort has been nicknamed COC - these are quilts made and sent to those who need a quilty hug and reminder that they are thought of, necessary, prayed for and loved
      Type: Public
      Topics: 109
      Comments: 644

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X