Butterfly Blocks for Gerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting Blocks Together

Cathy is coming over today to get some of the blocks to help me put together tops. I am still planning on taking them to the forum retreat, for help from my dear friends there. I will have help for sure from Karen, and Cindy. If any one else wants to help quilt or piece, let me know. I will have the batting and backing so some kind to put them together. I know we have several sheets we are planning on using as backs. Will also need help binding some of them. Please and thank you in advance.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Are you just talking about help for while you are at the retreat? I'm here if you need extra help with putting it together, binding or quilting. I'm not sure how cost effective that would be though since it involves mailing stuff?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I am thinking at the retreat. I don't want to spend all that money shipping back and forth. We will get it done...I have tons of faith.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Butterfly Blocks for Gerry

About this Group

This group is to make butterfly blocks that we will then make into quilts to donate to Evelyn's house. The hospice house that took amazing care of my BIL Gerry during his final transition. The theme of the home was butterflies. We will be making them per Jenny's butterfly block tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jwUpBKZgs Thank you for your help with our pay it forward project.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 13
      Comments: 56

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X