Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterflies Finished!

All done,,, I am off to "Disco Dance" tonight.... LOL
    Hoping to get this in the mail this coming week on the way to my quilt day) Hugs, B
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

How pretty! And hope you had a good time at the dance. I've been under the weather for a couple days, but I hope to get back to sewing tomorrow. I can't wait to see how my quilt top looks with the blocks sewn together.

Comment

Midge... be well soon,,,, It's always nice to see the blocks "in one piece"... Marilyn's groups do such wonderful things for such good causes)
      and YEP,,, i danced the night away)

Comment

I finished my top today...still need to back, quilt, and bind.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

My quilt made it to Marilyn.... she has a postman who needs an award!!!! Don't know how i did it but i had the wrong address and she got it anyway!!! Imagine that)))

Comment

Butterfly Blocks for Gerry

About this Group

This group is to make butterfly blocks that we will then make into quilts to donate to Evelyn's house. The hospice house that took amazing care of my BIL Gerry during his final transition. The theme of the home was butterflies. We will be making them per Jenny's butterfly block tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jwUpBKZgs Thank you for your help with our pay it forward project.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 13
          Comments: 56

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X