Butterfly Blocks for Gerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cathy Says Thank You

She is simply amazed by the people that are pitching in, and making blocks, tops, and quilts. Her heart is smiling, and this is making her so very happy. It truly is helping her with her grieving process, to know that so many people care that much.
    As far as myself, I have always known the generosity that is within this amazing place.
    We thank each and every one of you, from the bottom of our hearts.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Cathy is very welcome. I loaded a pic of some blocks I've made. Hope to have time to sew more today.

Comment

I just uploaded a pic of what I finished piecing. I posted it in the forum too.
      Should finish at about 51x58. I can quilt it in the beginning of Sept after I get my social security check. Thought I'd use poly or polycotton batting.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I am hoping to start on a few today. I see some are making quilts, not just blocks. I'll see what I can do. Got some other commitments but I think this is a wonderful cause.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Butterfly Blocks for Gerry

About this Group

This group is to make butterfly blocks that we will then make into quilts to donate to Evelyn's house. The hospice house that took amazing care of my BIL Gerry during his final transition. The theme of the home was butterflies. We will be making them per Jenny's butterfly block tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jwUpBKZgs Thank you for your help with our pay it forward project.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 13
        Comments: 56

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X