Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMG
    replied
    I'm so glad I purchased the triangle tool! It took a while for me to get the hang of it - I'm as angly challenged as Jenny, lol.

I also starched the heck out of my strips, then spritzer the right sides again and ironed them together before cutting & that helped stop any shifting.

Leave a comment:

• Deegles
    replied
    Because of her system, I love doing hst’s. That ruler is amazing! Thanks for updating the link!

Leave a comment:

• lourixe
    started a topic Clue #2: HSTs

Clue #2: HSTs

I am stepping in again for the link:
    http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/11/good-fortune-part-2.html

These are going even faster, as they only require one seam! I am using the first method Bonnie refers to, but with the Easy Angle ruler I had bought for one of her previous mysteries. I am working again from strips that were ready in my scrap user system. I am using a constant solid black instead of her blues.
Good Fortune Mystery Quilt 2019 ~ Bonnie Hunter Style

About this Group

Colors for this have been announced. Visit quiltville.blogspot.com for complete instructions under the good fortune tab. Sewing instructions / first clue will be released on Black Friday. Optimallysew at your own pace. Each week clues are announced on each friday. Post photos of color schemes and blocks. See glimpses of what others are accomplishing world wide. Anyone can join.
Type: Public
Topics: 12
Comments: 69

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X