Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About ten weeks to go....

If you're making a block a week, you should have about 37 or 38 blocks made. We have about ten weeks to go in this sew-a-long. I've been looking through the pictures. We've made some awesome blocks and I can't wait to see the quilts.

The finish line is in sight, 2 blocks yet to complete. Putting it all together will probably be a next year project. Christmas is next on my horizon.

Comment

I am a little behind, summer gave me no time, but now that we are getting colder and it is getting darker sooner and the garden is done, just some canning left. I got two blocks done. I am on like week 28 now. But I have to admit seeing all the blocks on Lori's facebook page made me buy the kit to start this winter for her Bee Happy Quilt and I have done A and B in the Spelling Bee quilt along. I can't help it, I just really love her blocks and her books are just so easy to understand and do.

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

About this Group

This group will be our meeting place for a sew-a-long for Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book. We can use this meeting place to share our blocks, ask questions, seek help, and encourage each other.

I'm excited to get started with these blocks and hope to meet others interested in the same.

Now is the time to get your book and fabrics together for a January 2017 kick off!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 45
      Comments: 167

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X