Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in......Week 30 July 24 Peas and Carrots

Hi, I'm checking in to see how the group is doing. If your keeping up with one block per week, you should have 29 blocks! July 24 starts week 30 and we'll be making the Peas and Carrots block. Can you believe we've been at this 30 weeks???

If your skipping around (like me), you should still have about 29 blocks. If you missed a few weeks, that's ok. This is not meant to be stressful. Don't forget.....the border is made of a zillion (not really a zillion, but 106) little flying geese. Try to make some each week so it's not so bad all at the same time.

Please continue to share pictures of your blocks. Summer will be posting a picture of mine soon. If you have any questions, let me know!

Kayla

Finished Peas and Carrots this week. Thought I was further behind. A friend gave me 16 "pinks" yesterday when I spoke of my need for some pink fabrics for the strawberry block. Cut out the squares this morning. Aren't friends great!

Comment

I think I have 5 blocks then I need to start working on the flying geese. I haven't sewn any yet so it will take quite some time.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

About this Group

This group will be our meeting place for a sew-a-long for Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book. We can use this meeting place to share our blocks, ask questions, seek help, and encourage each other.

I'm excited to get started with these blocks and hope to meet others interested in the same.

Now is the time to get your book and fabrics together for a January 2017 kick off!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 45
      Comments: 167

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X