Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody making blocks?

This group has been awfully quiet lately. I notice Summerk posted some blocks, and they look great. I am behind myself, but found a few minutes to make the haystack block yesterday - a quick and easy one that used some small scraps. Here is my design wall so far:

Raining today, hoping to get back to the sewing room and make a couple of more. Anybody know what block we are supposed to be up to by now?
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

They look great! I admit I have been busy and am 4 blocks behind. But I believe we are on Week 25, which is Milking Day starting on Monday June 19th.

Comment

Your blocks look great! I've got some blocks made since I last posted a picture. I'll try to get it posted soon!

Comment

I've lost track of where I am supposed to be. Had a week off last week and did some catch-up. The red barn is next in my book.

Comment

Those are so cute! I had to put mine aside for a bit to finish some "must get this finished" projects and now I can get back at them. You have inspired me to begin again, thanks!
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I made a few blocks today. I was good to get back to this project.

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

About this Group

This group will be our meeting place for a sew-a-long for Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book. We can use this meeting place to share our blocks, ask questions, seek help, and encourage each other.

I'm excited to get started with these blocks and hope to meet others interested in the same.

Now is the time to get your book and fabrics together for a January 2017 kick off!
            Type: Public
            Topics: 45
            Comments: 167

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X