Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first block is done...

47 more to go??

I posted my first block in the photos, wasn't sure how to do it in an actual post. I've started on my second block, I'm doing the pinwheels wheels block. I'm not going in order, I think Ill just jump around randomly depending on what strikes my fancy.

I hope to get a third one done tomorrow so I can have a good head start on the year.

One thing I did today was to cut out all my background fabric. That took awhile, adding up all the different sizes for all the blocks, but I figured it would be worth it in the long run. I put each different size in zip lock bags and labeled them.

Hope everyone is having fun!

Lori
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the tip about cutting all background fabric at once!

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

About this Group

This group will be our meeting place for a sew-a-long for Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book. We can use this meeting place to share our blocks, ask questions, seek help, and encourage each other.

I'm excited to get started with these blocks and hope to meet others interested in the same.

Now is the time to get your book and fabrics together for a January 2017 kick off!
    Type: Public
    Topics: 45
    Comments: 167

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
      Willcox and Gibbs
      by chelea
      Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
      November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
    • KPH
      My Secret Santa box has arrived.
      by KPH
      Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
      November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
    • KPH
      Secret Santa Arrivals
      by KPH
      Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
      November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
    • Monique
      It has arrived
      by Monique
      My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
      November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
    • KPH
      New Leader needed for 2021
      by KPH
      We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
      November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
    Working...
    X