Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Companion Blocks

FYI

Fat Quarter Shop sells companion block patterns for the sampler quilt. There are several. I purchased the pig, cow, corn and carrots. They are super cute and reminded me of my childhood. The pattern description says finished block is 14.5 inches square, but the pattern includes the 6 and 12 inch blocks.

I purchased the cow, pig, corn, carrots, peas, watermelon, kittie, and hand mixer also when they had their sale on Friday. I can't wait to get started.

Comment

SweetiePie! Darn, I missed that sale. I would have snagged a few others. Can't wait to see your blocks!

Comment

I found a free companion block that is a Layer Cake, thought I would share.
        http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/...day-happy.html

Does anyone know if there is a horse or dog companion block?

Comment

I'm guessing she is going to be printing another book soon with all these fun new companion patterns to be included. Buying them separately costs way more than the book, don't you think? (I bought 6 of them too)

Comment

Nancy, I hope so because I recently saw four others that were super cute, but not in a book or at FQS. One was a super sweet acorn!

Comment

First Cow Companion Block. 12 1/2 block .

Comment

Nancy, it's adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Sweetiepie your cow is fantastic. Love the milk bottles! I just bought and downloaded the apple picking quilt pattern and the pig block. These are all so much fun.
                  -Leslie

Comment

Coming from a state that has LOTS of cows, I can say this is one of the cutest I have every seen. Good Job!

Nancy
                    Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Another Cow block in 12" for the kitchen. I really am loving how her patterns are so easy to follow. So well explained.

Comment

Very nice. I like cows

Nancy
                        Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Cutie-"moo"tootie!

Comment

Here is the pig for the kitchen at 12".

Comment

The pig companion block for the quilt at 12"

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage Sew-a-Long / January 2017

About this Group

This group will be our meeting place for a sew-a-long for Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book. We can use this meeting place to share our blocks, ask questions, seek help, and encourage each other.

I'm excited to get started with these blocks and hope to meet others interested in the same.

Now is the time to get your book and fabrics together for a January 2017 kick off!
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 45
                              Comments: 167

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X