En Provence - Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quiltalong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clue 4 is yummy

It's going to be fun digging in to the dark purples this week. Small unit count, but that's OK with all I have to do. Have fun everybody!

I like purple, I am at least confident making that block again. I'm getting curious what the green & yellow are going to be......

Comment

I love working with the purples too. And mixing up the pairs of side triangles will be a nice change from the magenta units. I agree Carah, after clue 2 I am confident using the tri recs set. That's a good feeling too. When I first bought these rulers the project I was working on bit the dust i was so frustrated!

Comment

Will you go back to that project now that you can use the rulers?
        I used the template, I am ready to learn something new.

Comment

Carah, I probably would go back to it, a sampler quilt, if I still had it. I actually had all the other blocks done to my satisfaction. I gave my friend - who is going through some very hard times financially, but loves to sew and quilt - the blocks and the rest of the fabric for the project. I had intended to make it a donation quilt, but she gave it away as a gift for a gal at her church who has breast cancer is going through the chemo nightmare. So, I am happy about all that. It worked out just fine, I think. I would definitely do a different project with tri recs units in the future. No longer intimidated. How about you?

Comment

Sounds like it turned out just as it should have. Kind of like it was donated twice.

Comment

En Provence - Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quiltalong

About this Group

For anyone working on the En Provence mystery quilt. Share your fabric choices and pictures of your quilt as you work through the clues.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 28
            Comments: 235

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X