En Provence - Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quiltalong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspense

Is the suspense killing anyone else? The first clue will come on Friday, right?

It is almost time. I won't be able to start even if it comes out on Friday due to family being in town......

Comment

Yes, Kayla, I am dying to know what we are doing. Of course since this is my first MQ with Bonnie I am pretty clueless how this goes. I have my fabrics chosen now and washed. The only thing I can do before Friday is pet them. That should help me I think.

Comment

suspenseful! Agreed!
        Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

Carah, I can't start anything until late Sunday....or maybe even Monday. We have family in from Louisiana and my sewing room has been turned into a temporary hotel room.

Midge, it's my first one too!!!

Comment

Glad I am not alone on the starting late. My sewing room is a hotel too.
            The first clue will be fun, crossing my fingers that it isn't tiny pieces.

Comment

I paused my cooking and straightening up to come on here and kvetch about having to wait yet another day for our first MQ clue! This is really silly, but I haven't been so excited about starting a project in quite a while. I petted my fabrics this morning and will have to be content with what I have today, which is a lot of fun ahead, good food and laughter. Hm. Guess I adjusted my own attitude, but thanks for listening anyway.

Comment

Can't wait as well, need to finish cutting another quilt I'm working on. I will use it as my leaders and enders, that way I will be doing 2 quilts at one time. Good thing they're different colors or I could get mixed up. LOL

Comment

Is it 7 a.m. CST yet?
                  Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
                  http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Yep......and she released the next clue!

Comment

I'm feeling a bit screamy. Haven't been able to sew at all since last Friday 12/2, on bedrest with a really painful leg infection. This quilt isn't so important in the grand scheme of things, but I was so looking forward to it all year. Murphy's law sucks. To make matters worse, my internet wasn't working until after 5pm today. Three days I was here in bed twiddling my thumbs, hoping for the pain to go away. Not a good time to be living alone, for sure.

Comment

Yikes I hope you get healed quickly, I am sure the boredom makes it worse with nothing else to do.

Comment

So sorry to hear you are coping with a leg infection. Hope you have lots of books and magazines to fill your time since you won't be able to move about as much for a while. The quilt will wait until you are better.

Comment

hope everyone is feeling good today and enjoying the season. i am eagerly awaiting clue 4 here in sunny central florida. went stash diving for another project and ahHa came across some perfect yellows to add to my pull for en provence ! (is it friday yet??)
                            Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                            hugs, Suzi
                            http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                            it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I am doomed. Been in the hospital since Monday, and now the plan is to send me to a rehab facility because I can't go.home in this condition alone.

Comment

En Provence - Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quiltalong

About this Group

For anyone working on the En Provence mystery quilt. Share your fabric choices and pictures of your quilt as you work through the clues.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 235

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X