365 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 7th Block Instructions

I fell off the wagon on these blocks last May. I saved a PDF of all the blocks, but not the webpage with the write-up. I just pulled up May 7th to do that one and there is no info on size for the 'A' and 'C' blocks. Can anyone tell me what size they are supposed to be? I looked for the info on the website, but she has taken it down. I would really rather do it than wait for her to post again in May (if she uses the same blocks!). Thanks for your help.
    Cindy

Do you have the May 7th email still? I have that and can forward it to you. It has the drawings, etc in the email so it might be what you need. I saved all the emails and the pdf's and have not done one block.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Karen, thanks. From looking at that picture, would you say the 'A' and 'C' blocks are the same size as B & D?
      Cindy

Comment

I checked my old mails: yes, they are the same size. They are used to make HSTs: you put one A and one B squares right side together and sew either side of a diagonal. This implies both initial squares are the same size.

Comment

thanks, lourixe!
          Cindy

Comment

Hi I agree with Lourixe, A and B are 3" x 3" and C and D are 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Good luck

Comment

I've got them all printed but still have over 100 to do. PM if there are any others you are missing instruction for. It'll probably be closer to February before I can get back sewing this.

Comment

sheehan, did you get yours finished? Thanks, Bouse. I think I have the emails, but not the corrections if there were any. I just finished one that she went back and made a correction later and I didn't know it. I have some left over pieces that I can hopefully use somewhere else.
                Cindy

Comment

Here is a list of the blocks that have corrections to them.

http://www.365challenge.com.au/the-blocks/errata/

Comment

Thanks, Papa. May 13th is the one I just did. I've printed it now.
                    Cindy

Comment

You're welcome. Some of the mistakes were small but could cause problems. I kept all the PDFs in a folder on my desktop and did the assembly from my iPad. That way I didn't have to print all of them. I printed some of the corner blocks and worked on them as I went along. I spent several days working on some of them.

Comment

Hi Seaturtle
                        I'm still lurking around. I got to July 2016 then stopped because I wanted to get other things done. I will get back to it now that Christmas is over. I'm also doing a new challenge that Kathy is running, Block of the week. This starts next week and should be more manageable. How are you going? I check into this forum every now and then.

Comment

365 Challenge

About this Group

This is a group for all quilters taking part at the 365 Challenge. Please open only a new thread in this group, if you cannot find one with the right theme. Have fun!
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 29
                        Comments: 461

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X