365 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacked Website

Did everyone notice Kathy's posting on Facebook that she has shut down her website because it has been hacked. She says that she will still email the blocks to people and post the patterns on her facebook page. There will be no links back to her website or PDF's. All I can say is there are a lot of 'Mongrels' in this world with nothing better to do than play malicious games.

That's awful. Have people got nothing better to do with their time?

Comment

Even though I am hopelessly behind, I still want to see the new blocks every day. This makes me angry - why would someone hack a quilting site??
      Cindy

Comment

Well **** them!!! I am doing my darnest to make time for this project & some jerk comes along & messes with it. Some people are just mean!!
        How do I connect to the Facebook page?? I'm not very good at social media things.
        May the road rise up to meet you...
        May the wind be always at your back...
        May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
        Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Quiltfreestyle, here you go, the link to the Facebook page
          https://www.facebook.com/365challengequiltblocks/

Comment

This sucks! I hope she can get it back up soon, think of all the work she's put into this...!
            ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

The web site is back up but has not been updated with the newest blocks

Comment

365 Challenge

About this Group

This is a group for all quilters taking part at the 365 Challenge. Please open only a new thread in this group, if you cannot find one with the right theme. Have fun!
              Type: Public
              Topics: 29
              Comments: 461

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                Willcox and Gibbs
                by chelea
                Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                Yesterday, 03:30 PM
              • KPH
                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                by KPH
                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
              • KPH
                Secret Santa Arrivals
                by KPH
                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
              • Monique
                It has arrived
                by Monique
                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
              • KPH
                New Leader needed for 2021
                by KPH
                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
              Working...
              X