365 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than one road leads to Rome!!!

Well - I did it!! But not quite according to the picture and instructions. I had a bit of a melt down yesterday and a big talking to myself. I've managed to keep up with all the blocks but had a mighty problem with one of the borders. It also took 4 hours to do one of the corner blocks. Patchwork to me is therapy and there was no fun in any of that. So - I dug into my little tin of Farmers Wife squares and came up with these substitute ones. If I hadn't - I think I would have tossed it all. But now onward and upward.!!!! After all - it's my quilt!!!!!!

And no one but you is going to know you did that. Your centre is beautiful. I'm still 14 days behind but I'm slowly catching up.

Comment

You are exactly right. This quilt is supposed to be enjoyable not a punishment. I haven't been able to sew for the last week because my machine is being repaired and although I have my daughter's sewing machine, I didn't have the various quilting feet (1/4 inch etc), for it. But I have got them now so I have a massive catchup to do.

Comment

365 Challenge

About this Group

This is a group for all quilters taking part at the 365 Challenge. Please open only a new thread in this group, if you cannot find one with the right theme. Have fun!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 29
      Comments: 461

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X