X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sueshan239plus
    Shiny Thimble
    • Dec 2015

QuiltingRN, I'm planning on doing The Splendid Sampler as well. Have you done many blocks? I haven't started it yet but I'm planning to do the blocks using my stash so it is going to be a scrappy quilt. There are a lot of different techniques being used. Should be fun.
    BTW I am way behind in the Challenge because my sewing machine is being repaired and I have to use my daughter's machine.

Comment

• QuiltingRN
      Missouri Star
      • Sep 2013

I have done all the blocks except the last two. I was on vacation. I am using my stash of Asian fabric and it is turning out very nice. I will probably sash them in black when we put it together at the end. Yours sounds like it wil be great scrappy is what lots of people are doing. Good luck with yours, hope you get your sewing machine back soon!
      April

Comment

• sueshan239plus
        Shiny Thimble
        • Dec 2015

Thanks QuiltingRN. Your Splendid Sampler sounds like it will be lovely.

Comment

• Meghan Plamondon
          The Guild President
          • Mar 2014

Wow, I'm up to April 5 , and it's tough. I can't seem to get the hang of the corner triangle you add onto the smaller blocks, at an angle of cours. Mine seem to cut off that last outside point, but in the pics, I should be able to keep my corner point. Hmmm, ripped it out a few times already. Today I only got one done this morning, the last border, and now my first corner is taking up the rest of my day. Ugh. A pic to come of proof, lol, that I am advancing, slowly but surely.

Comment

• Meghan Plamondon
            The Guild President
            • Mar 2014

I got my first corner done, and now this site won't allow me to upload a pic, ugh. So just imagine what you have done, add lots more threads, and make it a bit wonky, lol. Now , corner two.

Comment

• Bouse
              The Guild President
              • Aug 2014

I got my corners done and joined up and then added my dark blocks too. Took the photograph yesterday in the sunshine. It really makes the colours pop. My 6 year old wants it for his bed (he only has a single bed so it will be way too big) but my husband says it's going on ours.

Comment

• seaturtle
                Missouri Star
                • Jul 2015

It is beautiful, Bouse. It has inspired me to keep on...
                Cindy

Comment

• seaturtle
                  Missouri Star
                  • Jul 2015

Finally got the center medallion together and uploaded a pic. So happy to have that done.
                  Cindy

Comment

365 Challenge

About this Group

This is a group for all quilters taking part at the 365 Challenge. Please open only a new thread in this group, if you cannot find one with the right theme. Have fun!
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 30
                  Comments: 472

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X