365 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind!

I'm five days behind! I was going to get the blocks done today (not a chore, it's fun!) but then I basted some more La Passacaglia pieces instead. We are going on holiday in a week and I need something as a bring-along project... Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Anyone else behind?
    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Three days! I am hoping to get some done this weekend. I didn't have much time daily after I get home from work!
    April

Comment

I've just caught up and did 2 x 6" light blocks as a bonus. Just saw today's block with all the HST, I think I'll try Craftychris/Wwena's method of mutiple HST.
      Hope you have a lovely holiday Wwena.

Comment

I've got the last 4 days to do today. Need to get up to date and then see what delights February brings us!

Comment

I'm 3 days behind. I'm waiting for tomorrow's post and I'll sew them all at once. It is my usual method, grouping 4-5 blocks. I can't sew every day.

Comment

It sounds like I'm not the only one behind! I'm hoping to get caught up tomorrow. I haven't sewn any blocks this week. I've been busy with other projects. My goal is to get the pieces cut today so the sewing won't take as long tomorrow.

Comment

Ok phew - I'm not alone! Let's get this done (some day!) and post some pictures after, mkay?
              ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I guess I'm a lucky one, I usually fall behind just on weekends because of my kids visiting. I get caught up Sunday night when then leave and I can change back the bedroom into my sewing room. The one advantage of falling behind though is that you can plan in advance in making all of those HST 8 at a time.

Comment

for me it works best, to wait 3 or 4 days and than choose similar fabric for the blocks comming from the same Family. later I can put them on each side and this makes sure, the fabric repeats.

Comment

I fell behind also. I have Jan 30 - today to do. We are at the end of basketball season with my son and we are running every evening with games, etc. I will try to catch up some this week, but the regional playoffs start tomorrow so I'm not sure I will make much progress. This season is very important to my son so we need to be there to support him. Best wishes for catching up for everyone.
                    Cindy

Comment

16 days behind here but I'll have a couple of sessions at the sewing machine soon and get caught right up. it's definitely improving the accuracy of my cutting and that's what I was hoping for.

Comment

I will get nothing done this week and on friday it's time for a family trip so I will soon be two weeks behind. I will have to be efficient then.
                        ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I just got my cast off (Wed the 27th) after 12 weeks of it, so I'm working on getting caught up. I have all of them cut until 25 Jan but only sewn until 14 Jan. My DSD saw the pattern and laid claim to the quilt when it's done.

Comment

Caught up on the weekend, behind again! With the really small pieces it will take a bit more time for me. Tonight I started Feb 2.
                            April

Comment

I'm behind too, but catching up. I have about 6/7 January blocks to wrap up. I'm loving my blocks so far....

Comment

365 Challenge

About this Group

This is a group for all quilters taking part at the 365 Challenge. Please open only a new thread in this group, if you cannot find one with the right theme. Have fun!
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 29
                              Comments: 461

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X