Here are my goals for 2022 🙂

1. Paper pieced Village

2. Elizabeth Hartman Swan

5. Mimi baby quilt

7. Edyta Sitar butterfly mini

8. Renee's T-shirt - January

12. Gypsy Wife
    chelea
    Last edited by chelea; January 11, 2022, 12:20 PM.
    Michele
    ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

I've left a few spots open so I can be more spontaneous. If something catches my eye I can work on it right away vs. putting it on the endless list of "maybe someday".
    I'm also planning on sewing along with the Moda Blockheads BOW starting in March.
    chelea
    Last edited by chelea; December 4, 2021, 11:28 AM.
    Michele

Comment

Crossed the flannel star off my list. In my de-cluttering, I pulled out the pieces I had cut many, many years ago and discovered that I'm not crazy about it anymore. I packed the pieces into a plastic bag, added the booklet containing the pattern and it's going to Goodwill. Hopefully a quilter will find it and give it a go. I remember Jenny talking about getting rid of half-done projects, saying she would sneak them into the donation bin at night. Cracked me up.
      I also got rid of a drawer's worth of flannel scraps that I will never use. It's crazy how much energy is sapped by hanging onto this old stuff.
      chelea
      Last edited by chelea; January 8, 2022, 10:13 AM.
      Michele

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
        SuzanneOrleansOntario
        SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good idea to include the pattern with the blocks.
        Do you have a guild in your area that would take these for charity quilts?

• chelea
        chelea
        chelea commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm...our guild is looking for items such as this for the auction in April. I'll hang onto it until the next meeting.
    2022  Get them finished

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) or WIPs (work in progress) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2022? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2022.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 18
    Comments: 65

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X