Join the 2022 Get them Finished group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the 2022 Get them Finished group

This is a heads up that the new group for 2022 has been created.

Do you have some UFOs or WIPS that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2022? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 20212

Check the details for how it works. Hope you can join us.
    Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Thank you Suzanne for hosting the group again this year! It's a great group. I had a lot of fun participating in 2021 and definitely got a lot more quilts completed than I would have otherwise. Time to finish up my 2022 list and get it posted! Woohoo!
    Michele
    ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Comment

Thanks for doing this. Now to get my projects listed.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Well hope springs eternal! Once again I will make a list and see just how far I get.
        Lyn in Florida

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
        🙄

Comment

Are we ready for 2022? Just a bit more time left to finish those 2021 projects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabric-sew-ugly days.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	2019142
          Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

2022  Get them finished

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) or WIPs (work in progress) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2022? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2022.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 18
          Comments: 65

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X