2017 Temperature Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nearly the of of November!!

Oh dear, I started January, February and March but didn't like them and made basic mistakes so decided to start from scratch. However others got in the way and whilst in have been making a note of the temperatures, have not done anything with them. I still want to make the quilt but will do it as my first project Inthe New Year.

I've fallen quite behind on the monthly placemats I've been making. I made another effort in early November and have made progress. I have all the mats from July through October pieced and some of them quilted but they need bindings. We have a Craft Fair here Dec 2 so I've had to put it aside to finish off all I need for the Fair and then I have 4 gifts to make for Christmas. I'm hoping to get caught up through Oct, and maybe Nov by mid December. :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm only a week behind- been making a conscious effort to stay on top of this.

Comment

2017 Temperature Quilt

About this Group

Group for creating a quilt based on daily temperatures for 2017
      Type: Public
      Topics: 16
      Comments: 81

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X