2017 Temperature Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting discrepancy

I was thinking this afternoon how hot it felt and it was really bothering me. Several times I checked the weather and yes humid with a temperature of 84. There is a slight breeze.
    Finally around 50 I checked again but this time I checked both weather.com and the other weather url I sometimes use. The other url has the temp at 88 degrees and with humidity index it feels like 94. Now that sounds more like what I'm feeling. Both url's are set for my town.
    It annoys me that weather.com is not getting it right. I have noticed over the last 6 months or so when I check their weather radar it is also often wrong.
    At least when it come to weather history I am getting that from my other source and not weather.com
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

EEK - I'm using accuweather.com. I "think" it's been telling me what I've been feeling but now I wonder.....

My temp ranges are in 10 degree increments so if it's a little off hopefully it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

Comment

I've been noticing that weather.com seemed to be off for a while. It's actually started to annoy me particularly when I feel there are storms coming in. Seems my headaches are a much more accurate indicator. It caused me to also book mark another site which actually I think I like better. Seems to have more information like the "feels like" category. Unfortunately weather.com seems to have a "easier" spot in my bookmarks so I often forget the other one. Maybe some day I'll learn LOL
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

2017 Temperature Quilt

About this Group

Group for creating a quilt based on daily temperatures for 2017
      Type: Public
      Topics: 16
      Comments: 81

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X