2017 Temperature Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March is almost done....

Let's see some progress photos when you have March completed!!

I posted my March placemat in the gallery. I themed it with St Patrick's day fabrics. The embroidery is a Celtic wolf. The back doesn't have the Celtic wolf but I did put a cutlery pocket in it or maybe I'll make a napkin to put in the pockets. Not sure.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Nice, Carlie !!

Mine's posted in the gallery as well - LOVE the random yellow square on my "highs" quilt - 1st day with temps in the 60s!!!

Comment

That little yellow one is a milestone LOL. I don't think I get to the yellows or golds (forget which one) until I reach the 80's I think. Lookin good Imanna!
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Well I've done January, February and March and i don't like the fabric choice!! DD says I have to persevere as I have cut lots of 2.5" squares!!! I think it's boring as I have to use a lot of solids as I'm not good with pattern, maybe it'll look better once the temperature rises - will try to take a photo later to get a second opinion!!

Comment

2017 Temperature Quilt

About this Group

Group for creating a quilt based on daily temperatures for 2017
          Type: Public
          Topics: 16
          Comments: 81

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
            Willcox and Gibbs
            by chelea
            Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
            November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
          • KPH
            My Secret Santa box has arrived.
            by KPH
            Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
            November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
          • KPH
            Secret Santa Arrivals
            by KPH
            Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
            November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
          • Monique
            It has arrived
            by Monique
            My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
            November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
          • KPH
            New Leader needed for 2021
            by KPH
            We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
            November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
          Working...
          X