Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Tab Content
  • MSN's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
    Barb, so glad your daughter was able to visit and spend time making memories with Dottie. My thoughts are with you. Nwmnteacher, as I began to...
    17 replies | 527 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
    I enjoy piecing more than quilting, but probably in part because I am more comfortable with it. I am also a perfectionist, and am not happy with my...
    20 replies | 493 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 16th, 2019, 02:17 AM
    MSN replied to a thread Melatonin? in General Chit-Chat
    Essential oils are very concentrated, so are generally diluted down to 1% or so. The remaining 99% is a neutral oil (like jojoba oil) used to "carry"...
    22 replies | 946 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 16th, 2019, 01:57 AM
    MSN replied to a thread BMB Results in General Chit-Chat
    I've worked with some fantastic oncologists, and also with some who made me shudder. Bedside manner and the ability to communicate compassionately...
    23 replies | 821 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 14th, 2019, 10:42 PM
    MSN replied to a thread What is taboo in General Discussion
    Your quilt, your rules. If you like it, that's all that matters. And welcome to the forum!
    11 replies | 553 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 14th, 2019, 10:39 PM
    MSN replied to a thread Machine lifespan in General Discussion
    And a plea to not get rid of a broken machine by "donating" it. My friend bought a machine at a thrift shop for $50. It wouldn't sew. My DH took the...
    16 replies | 794 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 12th, 2019, 12:19 AM
    MSN replied to a thread UFO in Show and Tell
    Oh, my, that is lovely!
    9 replies | 472 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 10th, 2019, 12:03 AM
    Last year, I made the Eureka quilt by Jackie Robinson, which contains similar stars. They were made by snowballing the corner of the log cabin strip...
    14 replies | 968 view(s)
  • MSN's Avatar
    October 9th, 2019, 11:42 PM
    I think the off-white would be less noticeable. Are you able to move your needle a little bit to the right so that your stitching falls entirely on...
    3 replies | 301 view(s)
No More Results
About MSN

Basic Information

Date of Birth
December 25
About MSN


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
Today 04:24 AM
Join Date
January 25th, 2017

2 Friends

  1. Carol336 Carol336 is online now

    Senior Member

  2. Iris Girl Iris Girl is offline

    Senior Member

    Iris Girl
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

October 18th, 2019

October 17th, 2019

October 16th, 2019

October 15th, 2019

October 14th, 2019

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast