Hi, to all the vintage machine enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, to all the vintage machine enthusiasts

Are you still out there? Has this messed up groups format run you all off? I have been off for awhile because I simply can't access the groups from my phone for some reason, so had to wait until I could get on the computer.

I was on a road trip last week, which included a stop to pick up my newest machine, a Singer 12 New Family in a treadle cabinet. I have it home and set up but haven't sewn on it yet, or taken any pictures. (Sad, too. that all our pictures of our lovely machines are gone! I enjoyed looking occasionally.)
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

I'm still here, but hadn't noticed that the Group was gone. I hope someone tells us where and how to get to it.
    Would love to see a pic of the new to you Singer 12.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

I'm still here, but did notice pictures from this group are gone. Maybe they will figure it out.

Just post a picture, it will be posted to group until they figure out how to import old pics.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Still here! Congrats on your new-to-you machine. I don't know much about the Singer 12. How old is it? Which decals does it have? Wish we could see a pic. Sure hope they find all our old Group pics.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Hello, I do not belong to this group but I see that they not yet discovered their photos, and they are still there, they just have to upload a photo, then close the thread go back to the group, click on photos and your photo will appear, click again on the photo and all the photos of the group will appear. I hope you get it , I have opened all my groups and photos, now I hope some of the group members answer

Comment

hi
            Also still here,
            congrats on the singer 12,
            click on red vintage sewing machine
            then click photos
            click on the photo and the old photos are underneath.
            If cannot post in groups can post photos in threads, not hinting just being supporting.
            Have fun
            T

Comment

Found them! It just takes a little digging to find. I miss seeing them automatically at the top of the Group page 😥
              Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I'm back. I was put off by all the changes, especially since I had just gotten the lay of the land around here and then they went and changed everything. I was sad too when I couldn't access this group.
                I've also been distracted by foot surgery and kidding season. 201 Treadler sent me a pm and I decided to come and try out the new forum arrangement again. I am glad to see all your familiar faces. 🙂
                Last edited by VintageGalAnnie; May 11th, 2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Vintage Sewing Machines

About this Group

Type: Public
                Topics: 41
                Comments: 158

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X