Vintage Sewing Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singer treadle

Just posted some pics of the restored 1910 Singer treadle. The machine sews a beautiful stitch and this week I was able to quilt a wall hanging.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

Oh it is beautiful. The woodwork scroll is pristine. Lucky you. Enjoy your treasure.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

A treasure for sure, enjoy many hours with her!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh goodness, then that one with the Pheasant decals is yours? Sweet! Those are some of the pretties decals made by Singer IMO...just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks! Yes, I found this one in the same consignment shop I saw the sweet little Singer 24 in this past week. Guess that's why it's my favorite shop. This machine runs like butter. I am so addicted to vintage machines!
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Well she's a beauty! And I know what you mean, I love sewing on my smooth, quiet treadles!

Comment

Vintage Sewing Machines

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 41
              Comments: 158

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X