Very new beginners quil.ting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas from Utah!

Hi, all. I'm VERY new to quilting. In fact, as recently as 3 weeks ago I would have adamantly denied any sewing ability. But then I saw this pattern, and thought about my mom who suffered a stroke this year. She loves cats but can't have one. She loves texture and color. And I decided I'd make her this quilt. How hard could it be, right? I expected a learning curve. I didn't expect a 3000 foot drop off an unexpected cliff, plunging into the dark murky waters of Loch Ness, and emerging intact. And, apparently, addicted to quilting. Not sure how that happened. But my next quilt is already planned and will be completed in January and sent to my son in Afghanistan. And then another one for my sister's upcoming 20th anniversary in April. Nothing like jumping into the deep end of the pool! I'm excited to find this forum and this group. I hope everyone has a wonderful, merry, joy-filled Christmas.

Meli
    If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)
Very new beginners quil.ting!

About this Group

I very new at the whole quilting thing and so far i really like it. just want get get some friends on here and so lil help with things.
Type: Public
Topics: 9
Comments: 42

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X