The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last UFO

Here is my last UFO this year it seem that I finally got it, I had a lot of time in the closet because I had no destination but now it will be a boy of 12 years and I hope you like it as much as I did, when I saw those marine panels I fell in lovee whith them and now it will cost me a bit to left them go. As this will be one of the last writings of this year I wish everyone in this group a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years
The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
Type: Public
Topics: 69
Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X