The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of my finished UFO´s

This year is being a bit slow for my forgotten works (UFO´s) but my granddaughters have commissioned me some knitting and sewing and the patchwork has been left in the closet. So here are both quilts one is in memory of my mother with handkerchiefs that I had kept and that I no longer use and the other is a Zig-Zag quilt that I learned in a course of Eleanor Burns and use fabrics from that year´s collection but as I did not know how quilting it stayed for when I felt a bit of inspiration and finally and thanks to the beautiful things that I have seen in the FMQ forum I finished it is a bit of beginners but I liked it a lot and I am going to keep it. Well there is still a month and a half to finish the year I hope to finish at least another quilt and the rest next year

The pink zig-zag is lovely, but I have to say, I love the handkerchief tribute to your mother more, simply for what it represents. I'm sure you made her so very proud.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 69
    Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X