The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November's Number is ......

November's number is 5! I hope it is the one each of you were looking forward to completing.

I had a hard time getting onto the site. It wouldn't accept what I thought was the right password, and then I went through all my 'tried and true' other passwords - nothing was accepted. And then I was locked out. Fortunately, after the 15 minute wait, I was able to go an reset my password.

After most of the year of not doing anything, I started to quilt again. I'd like to get three quilts done before the end of the year.

January - 6; February - 12; March - 7; April - 11; May - 3; June - 1; July - 10; August - 4; September - 8; October - 2
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Well I did manage to start quilting my son's quilt. I will work on that till its done.
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Comment

Sylvia,

StationaryMom has reported to me the same issue about the forum not taking her password...

Comment

Sylvia,
        Hope you meet your goal of the three finishes. I have one that I’d like to finish before the end of the year. Just need borders and the top is done. Have gotten distracted by a hexi project...have to get back to the machine and get it quilted before I take my machine in to be serviced in January.

Comment

I am making progress on my son's quilt. The body is quilted , now for the borders. The thread was giving me fits and breaking evry 5 or so inches until I sloooowwwweeed way down. Phew glad the body is done.
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

I was on a roll for the first part of the year, then life got in the way. I really hope to finish the Advent Calendar this month for my nieces to enjoy it, and hopefully I will finish the half done FMQing on Allietare before the year ends. One thing I know for sure, I will register for next year's UFO group!

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 69
            Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X