Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a roll...

I am on a roll this month...
    Finished my mom's string quilt made from bandanas the groomer puts on her dogs when they get bathed...
    Finished both my summer skirts.....just in time for winter...
    Got all my mending done...I know - that wasn't on the list, but it's been piling up since my machine was on the quilt frame.
    And, I'm doing the binding on another quilt. Will be done by the end of the weekend.
    After a whole year, I have finally accomplished something!

Hope everyone else is having a good month too!

Wow! Nicely done. It has been a particularly unproductive year for me, quilt-wise. I am on a roll right now because I have to finish a quilt for a charity event. It's a re-do of one I made for my daughter featuring the Madonna and Child. I'll post a pic of the original.

We're holding a fundraising luncheon for a local group of cloistered nuns. They spend all day, every day, praying for everyone in this diocese and they are completely dependent upon donations.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Good to hear from you Toni! Sounds like we've been riding the same bus this year! Any finish is a good finish...I keep telling myself that.

Comment

Ok. Finish number 2! No more UFOs waiting. Just 3 in progress quilts right now. Feels so good!!!

Comment

Good job! You're inspiring me!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Finally finished #12, my lattice quilt. One of the very first quilt tops I pieced. Finally quilted it and got the binding on. Learned lots about my new long arm in the process.

Comment

Another finish...a baby quilt for a friend. Not bad...the baby is only a few months old...
              Too bad it’s not one of the numbers that have been drawn this year.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 69
              Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X