The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September's UFO Number

I am glad I checked my calendar! (For some unknown reason, I thought today was only the 28th!) So, no more suspense - The UFO number for September is 8. I hope it is a good one for you.

The previous numbers were: January - 6; February - 12; March - 7; April - 11; May - 3; June - 1; July - 10; August - 4.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Thanks, Sylvia!

Comment

Been looking for this all week! And you drew my number...8 is BLANK!!! I can continue working on my current project. Thanks for hosting this site Sylvia!

Comment

I need to get busy, still haven't completed August's project (think I'll send that to the LAQ), may also get a head start on Oct & Nov by taking the others to the LAQ also, then all I'll need to do is put on the binding.

But Sept should be quick, it's my Ugly Jelly Roll Race quilt that will be probably be tossed into the back of my car for those "just in case" moments.

Comment

I completed one! Finished my Pumpkin mini quilt/wall hanging. All those little 1" squares for the nine patches were challenging and first time I've hand quilted.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 69
          Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X