Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the group

Ceana's List

1. Quilt my stars and strips quilt for Gregrory (grandson).
    2.FINISHED Start on Birthday quilt for DIL birthday is Feb 24th.
    3. Make a bag that I bought the kit last year.
    4. Finish 6 point star table topper.
    5.FINISHED Make baby quilts for nieces new baby girl.
    6. Make baby quilts for nepfew first grandbaby.
    8. Make a cover for daughters mixer.
    9. Work on flying geese quilt.
    10.FINISHED Make quilts for twins. Don't know what they are yet.
    11. FINISHED Finish baby quilt I started. Dont' like it.
    12. Practice FMQ

Seen Sylvia's post and came to check out the group. Maybe I will get some of these things done. I keep putting a lot of them off. Thanks for letting me join.
    Ceana

I have finished #'s 2, 5, & 10. I finished # 11 and ripped the binding off to redo it. I'll try to post some of them today on the group forum here.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 69
    Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
      Willcox and Gibbs
      by chelea
      Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
      Yesterday, 03:30 PM
    • KPH
      My Secret Santa box has arrived.
      by KPH
      Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
      November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
    • KPH
      Secret Santa Arrivals
      by KPH
      Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
      November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
    • Monique
      It has arrived
      by Monique
      My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
      November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
    • KPH
      New Leader needed for 2021
      by KPH
      We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
      November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
    Working...
    X