The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I on a roll?

#6 is hubbys quilt. Got it all [pieced waiting on the backing to arrive. Got my new wallet done and the office girl where hubby works wallet done. That's #1 and #2! Hope I can keep this progress up!
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Wow! You ARE on a roll. Congratulations on such a great start on your 2017 UFOs.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

You are! Nice work!

Comment

Keep rollin, Iris Girl. You have an amazing start. Wish I could say the same. I haven't been in my sewing room yet, still covered with Christmas. I'll make my way to my sewing machine tomorrow. I have a mug rug to send out before Friday!
        Keep on rollin
        Bec

Comment

That's super.

Comment

Slow Down! You're making the rest of us look bad.

Comment

I had great intentions but we had to entertain a few people we missed over the holidays and my daughter is here visiting, so we are showing her around and doing fun stuff together. We changed cities since she was last here in Mexico so had to play tourist a bit.

All that to say, I haven't even pulled out the number 6. I did, however, shuffle the leftover 2015 stuff, changed out one I decided not to do this year, and added the other new ones, and organized my current UFO shelf. The other stuff is piled in the guest room closet, for the 2018, 2019, 2020...... finishing clubs.

Comment

I always start off great but then warm weather comes and I don't sew as much. So gotta roll while the ball is moving. Have another NCW in the works and just finished another grocery bag.
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

You are doing well. I haven't been in my sewing room since Saturday apart from putting my recent purchases in there. Been back at work after a week off and these early morning rises are tiring me out so just sitting and knitting during the evening's - maybe I should have put those on my UFO list!!
                  Hope to get back sewing at the weekend - will HAVE to as I am also down to do the temperature quilt!!

Comment

Oh if I only had your energy.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                    Type: Public
                    Topics: 69
                    Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X