The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sew-what 2015 .list for 2017

I'm not sure how to arrange my items. I usually do actual quilting during the winter months. However, I have 4 quilts in the works where I want to finish the tops before starting any actual quilting. I can put these 4 as my top numbers. If number 7 is drawn for January, that's not a project I want to do right now. Do I then just adjust my numbers, putting my top #1 project in as number 7?
    I think that's how it would work but I need clarification. Not too long ago, I officially became a senior citizen and I think it's having psychological effect on me.! LOL.

Oh...is January's # picked?

Anyway, here's the list.

1. Finish Walk out the Door top.......JUNE.......DONE!!
    Finish Bricks and Cornerstones......JUNE.........DONE!!
    Finish Pineapple Blossom.......JUNE.............DONE!!

2. Finish Circles top..............October............DONE!!!
    Finish Disappearing 4-Patch top..........October........DONE!!

3.Finish Windows and Doors top.................MAY........DONE!!
    Finish Garlic Knots....... MAY..........DONE!!

4.Finish the Stonehenge Boxes top........AUGUST...............DONE!!
    Finish An Orange Jungle................AUGUST.................DONE!!

5. Finish Baby Boy Blocks quilt......NOVEMBER..........DONE!!!
    Finish Baby Girl Blocks quilt.........NOVEMBER.......DONE!!!

6. Finish Windows and Doors quilt top....JANUARY............DONE!!!

7. Finish Growing Up Odd top......... MARCH.....DONE!!... (FINISHED APRIL 10/17)

8. Finish 4-Patch and Black top.....SEPTEMBER.......DONE!! (FINISHED OCTOBER 12/17)
    Finish Circus Animals top.............SEPTEMBER............DONE!!

9. FinishDrunkard's Path top......DECEMBER.........

10.Finish Frame of Mind top........JULY........DONE!!
    Finish Mosaic top.............JULY...........DONE!!

11.Finish Scrappy (FMQ practice quilt) top.......April..........DONE!!!

12. Finish piecing Black and White Elegance top.....FEBRUARY ....DONE!!

Thanks for this group, Sylvia. Hope it helps me.

Edited to say...I see what I can do now...just edit my list and move my #s. Also, I found the # for January.

Sew glad to have you join us! Yes, you have it figured out. Just adjust your list as needed to correspond with the monthly number. Some of us have UFOs that are not time sensitive, and therefore we can just do them randomly. However, others adjust their lists as needed.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Well....March project barely got started. Hopefully April's project will be finished early and I can get back at March project. The year is flying by! I can't believe we are already into the 4th month of 2017!

Comment

Decided I would work on March project and get it finished before starting April's UFO. I am on a roll...things going smoothly...crossed fingers that it will continue that way.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 69
        Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X