The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhaggerty's to do list for 2017

Well, here is my comprehensive list of all my UFO's (that I know I have).

Last year I managed to finish 15 quilts, 1 doll sized quilt, plus 3 table toppers. In addition to my UFO list, I have a separate list for tops that just need quilted and bound. I am going to list them all anyway, to help keep track of my projects but also hoping that shame will force me to get them done! They are all in various phases of completion - some tops are done and just need quilted - those are on a separate list. One of these UFO's is 23 years old and another is 35 years old...really! LOL!! Wish me luck!!

2017 UFO List

1. Civil War Hour Glass - table runner or if lap quilt then need to add blocks...
    2. Frassati Catholic High School T-shirt quilt for auction in April 2017 - DONE! and it sold for $3550 !!!
    May - 3. New York Beauty Quilt - just need to add pieced borders then top will be done
    4. Fishy Big Star Quilt
    5. Downton Abby quilt
    January - 6. Lovely Disappearing Hourglass quilt
    March - 7. Ohio State Quilt - 23 years old! - blocks done - cannot decide on lay out
    8. Circa 1982 Quilt - 35 years old!
    9. Flower Basket Quilt - machine applique - 15 years old
    10. Maggie's Merry 6th Birthday Quilt - blocks done! (she will be 15 this year)
    April - 11. Andy's T Bar M Camp quilt
    February - 12. Maggie's St. Anthony of Padua Graduation Quilt

Tops (flimsies) done - just need quilted and bound

1. Merry Christmas Block Quilt - top done!
    2. Friendship Braid and Bunnies Quilt -- top done!
    May - 3. Maggie's Hearts & Flowers Quilt - top done!
    4. Amelia JRR with Mini Double Slice Border Quilt - top done!
    5. Patriotic JRR Quilt revamped - top done!
    January - 6. Snow JRR Quilt - top done!
    March - 7. Lorax #2 Quilt - top done!
    8. Brown Floral JRR #2 Quilt - top done!
    9. Orange/Pink/Yellow Chevron Quilt - top done!
    10. Tyler Flop Top - DONE !!

2017 WANT To Do List - Not started yet... and new projects starting in 2017, maybe...
    1. Christmas Log Cabin Quilt - 2013 MSQC Swap - not started yet
    2. Texas Flag Sampler Quilt - not started yet
    3. Seaside Chevron Quilt - not started yet
    4. Turkey Table Runner - not started yet
    5. Pennant Birthday Panels - not started yet
    6. St. Patrick's Day Table Runner - not started yet
    7. Arkansas Crossroads Scrappy Quilt - not started yet
    8. Mema's Sampler - not started yet
    9. Penny Rug Quilt - not started yet
    10. Valentines and Gingham Hearts Quilt - not started yet
    Happy Quilting!

I will be here cheering you on to completion of your lists!
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Oh, my goodness. I will also be cheering. I can't wait to see some of them, they sound really cool.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 69
      Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X