5. Winter quilt #2: sandwich, quilt and bind
    6. Crib quilt: sandwich, quilt and bind - January
    7. Soft Animals baby quilt: sandwich, quilt and bind - March
    8. Poolside baby quilt: sandwich, quilt and bind
    9. Patriotic Table Cloth: sandwich, quilt and bind
    10. EPP quilt: add borders, sandwich, quilt and bind
    11. Scrappy Stars Quilt: sandwich, quilt and bind
    12. Blue Stack and Whack: join blocks, sandwich, quilt and bind - February

Bonuses: Finish Izzy bag and Mini table topper; Covers for vertical blinds; Citrus colored 3-Dudes blocks: sash in black, white or yellow, sandwich, quilt and bind; Halloween wall hanging
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Hi Sylvia,

Since you said "things" and not "quilts" I was wondering if I could include embroidery projects...I don't have twelve quilting projects!

Kim

Comment

He, he, Sylvia, I see I am not the only quilter that pieces faster than she can quilt the tops.

Comment

Kimsphia - You can absolutely include your embroidery projects!

Lourixe - Yes! Some quilt tops are so easy to make, particularly if you are using precuts. I often make a quilt top as a stress reliever. Now I have to "get crackin'" and turn them into finished projects.
        If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

While I have joined I still need to make my list - will get on with it tomorrow and let you know. Can I ask though, can it be something I want to make from scratch not just a UFO? Also I have a throw which needs to be done in a week or so, would you add this to my list or not? You can tell I'm a newbie with all the silly questions, sorry.

Comment

MaryUK
            There is no such thing as a silly or stupid question.
            To answer your completely understandable for a newbie, question...you can put anything on it. Things that need to be FINISHED, things you want to make, even craft projects. It is YOUR list, so list what YOU want to FINISH. Have fun and ask all the questions you need to, someone will know how to answer you .
            Welcome to the "Crazy Train".
            Bec

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 69
            Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X