The Fantastic Finishing Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lourixe (Monica's) 2017 projects list

Most of my list consists in tops waiting to be quilted. I really should start FMQing some before I attempt any further piecing.
    1.- Monochromatic log cabin (twin size) JUNE FINISHED
    2.- Crazy for Shelburne Carolina Chains (queen size). Top done, needs basting and quilting. Instead: Sapphire comets OCTOBER FINISHED
    3.- Blue Spiderweb (queen size). MAY FINISHED
    4.- Upcycled Advent Calendar (blocks cut, need assembling, basting and quilting) AUGUST
    5.- Jamestown Landing (queen size). All blocks done, need assembling, basting and quilting. Instead: Nine Patch Split NOVEMBER FINISHED
    6.- En Provence (queen size). JANUARY FINISHED
    7.- Grand Illusion (queen size). MARCH FINISHED
    8.- Gypsy Caravan Crossroads (queen size). All blocks done, need assembling and quilting SEPTEMBER
    9.- Senior quilt (queen size). Top done, needs borders added, basting and quilting DECEMBER
    10.-Allietare (queen size). Top basted, needs quilting JULY
    11.- Sticks and Stones (twin size) APRIL FINISHED
    12.- Sampler (twin size). FEBRUARY FINISHED

Looks like you have the same issue I do...love to do the tops...hate to sandwich and quilt!!! I also see you're a Bonnie fan!

Comment

Wow! You are on a roll this year!!!
      Great job!!
      Happy Quilting!

Comment

Almost at the end of the year. January through June went ok, then life got in the way. July's is half way quilted, and all the other projects I had listed are also queen sized tops requiring FMQ.
        I am going to cheat and change October and November projects for smaller UFOs that it is more likely I can tackle in the following weeks.

Comment

Great job on finishing those! Life does get in the way.

Comment

Last finish of this year: Sapphire Comets.

Comment

The Fantastic Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2017.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of things you want to finish. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 69
            Comments: 373

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X