Shop The Stash First Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izzy's quilt and water bottle holder

I finally finished and delivered her quilt. For more information, go here: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...083#post887083

While I was visiting, I supervised Izzy as she made an insulated water bottle, also from my stash. How wonderful for her to be able to do a project (almost) completely on her own. I left her with the first cut of a layer cake to begin making the Double Cut quilt. More quilting fun on the way.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

I think you did an outstanding job! Congratulations to Izzy as well. May she always remember the time you taught her and may it serve her well in the years to come.

Comment

Sylvia... what a wonderful project... Congratulations to you both!
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Sylvia,
        You are passing on a bit of your history and a legacy to Izzy. An amazing and priceless gift!
        I remember when my grandma taught me to sew by hand and my mom showed me how to use a sewing machine. My first quilt was all done by hand. A tribute to gma and mom.

Comment

Shop The Stash First Challenge

About this Group

The only rule for this group is to challenge yourself to create projects entirely from your collected stash and post pictures and project ideas here to spark creativity amongst the group.

We all enjoy shopping for patterns and fabrics for new projects and in our excitement for the new and interesting older projects and finds get forgotten. Sometimes, we find single fabulous prints in fat quarters, pre-cuts or yardage that don't fit any specific plan. Make a plan for them!

There is no timeline on this group, it is just a place other quilters can come looking for fun ideas that don't require an order or a trip to the store
        Type: Public
        Topics: 80
        Comments: 335

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X